.sidebar .widget { -->
既來之,則安之,hwaiting!

Sunday, July 11, 2010

✲ July ✲

well
long time didn't update my blog
now im gonna update my blog using english
i know my english is not very good
but i have no choice
i online at cyber
and the computer can not type chinese =,=
so please forgive me if my english is broken

today
just came back from kinarut
i went to the camp 
which is held by Pine Academy and Bond University
at borneo paradise beach resort

i got a green t-shirt
and my team is name Babylon
12 people
omg
i need to say
their english is damn good
im not really like to talk with them
because my english is bad
at first
i felt exiting
so happy because i had been selected to the camp
but when i reached there
just like a nightmare
so horrible
im so scare
because i separated with Elaine and Syahiirah
they in another group
and im alone
but angway
i still love my team
i have to say
they all are awesome

and in this camp
i make some new friends
Ying Ying, Abi, Ibranlly, Yvett ...
but i forget how to spell their's name
im sorry

and guys
i have joined the singing competition
say good luck to me =P

im not sure when my computer will take back hope
just hope as soon as possible

............


opps
time's up

 WILL BE CONTINUE


陌生人认为我很安静,朋友认为我很开朗,好朋友知道我其实是疯子

No comments:

Post a Comment