.sidebar .widget { -->
既來之,則安之,hwaiting!

Sunday, April 25, 2010

✲BBQ✲

yesterday went to my parents friend's house BBQ
their house located at Taman Bukit Sepangar
7.15pm we arrived there
wasai
their house so big o
i think they are rich
the BBQ party started on 8pm
many food they prepared for us
pork, sotong, beef, hot dog, chicken wing, corn
and many many
im so boring at there
so mum and dad ask me for helped those lazy people to roasted those chicken wings

ok fine
i accepted the job
aiyo
really very hot o
at last i can't endure so i decided i to eat
haha
who asked them just knew to eat but didn't came to helped me xD

after that
my aunt give me 1 cup of drink
i saw a scarlet liquid inside the cup
i asked my aunt what was that
she just smiled only
ok fine
without asked her again
i tasted it
omg =,=
the drink was very bitter
then i asked my dad to helped me finished it
my dad told me it was red wine
oh
i drink wine???
dear asked me can't drink tu
but nevermind lar
i don't mean to drink it lor
haha

10pm++
my parents haven want to back home yet
im really boring at there and i felt sleepy
then i heard my handphone rings
is dear
he accompanied me talking on the telephone
almost 30mim
it helped me didn't felt sleepy anymore

12am
aunt asked me want to online or not
of course i want
then she bring me to her daughter's computer room
oh
it's awesome
she had her own computer room
and in the computer room it has 6 computers!!!
wow
is cool~

and i more happy is i finally can play SDO!!!!
 i can't install the SDO software in my own computer
and it's only can play when i go to cyber
but last night i can play it also
wakaka
is really happy
haha
next time hope can go to play SDO with dear and xiaohong =P

•••一千【】一个愿望•••

陌生人认为我很安静,朋友认为我很开朗,好朋友知道我其实是疯子

No comments:

Post a Comment