.sidebar .widget { -->
既來之,則安之,hwaiting!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

✲>~<✲



today after finished school i went to library with my friend
to find the pass year question for science paper tomorrow
we only found 06,07,08 and 09's paper
05 one don't know go where already
maybe take by other people or missing or what
but although i already got the tips
but is no use for me because i won't do revision =,=
so stupid o me

mum came fetch me on 1pm
is sooooooo hot when i walked out from the school
i felt headache when i on the way go home
after i returned from school mum asked me want go to Giant or not
i decided to to 1b to take my salary
but mum said she didn't go there
ok lor
so i said i don't want to follow she go
i sit on my bed sms with dear
dear also sick
haiz
then i suddenly sleep already
after i wake up i feel my head more painful than before
oh
how came like this huh
not too tired because i got enough sleep
then is what
i have no idea
hope dear and i will get well soon :(

•••一千【】一个愿望•••

陌生人认为我很安静,朋友认为我很开朗,好朋友知道我其实是疯子

No comments:

Post a Comment