.sidebar .widget { -->
既來之,則安之,hwaiting!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

✲Day 3 -Sejarah & PJK✲

just feel that
i want cry already
>< >< ><

today the paper was sejarah
i don't know how to say myself
i didn't do revision last night but today morning
huh
did you feel that i will pass my sejarah if i just use this morning to do revision
i don't think so
die

structure i full fill it
just don't know the answer correct or not
and the essay part
i just answered one question at the first
then i started wrote somethings at my paper
after an hour
still have many time leh
so i decided to look back to the essay
i found that got two question maybe i know how to do
then i do the question but my answer so short only
don't know got marks or not =,=

==========To Your Sister==========

im sorry for last night what my brother say to you
i really don't know you will think like that
people add you you suspected them
nevermind lah
just say sorry if my brother offend you

•••一千【】一个愿望•••

陌生人认为我很安静,朋友认为我很开朗,好朋友知道我其实是疯子

No comments:

Post a Comment