.sidebar .widget { -->
既來之,則安之,hwaiting!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

✲HEY✲


hey CRAZY GIRL
listen here
im going to reply you at here

who?
me?
oh,
i also don't know if you didn't tell me
but stupid is better than crazy
stupid people still can teach them
but crazy people can't
no one can help crazy people^^

yaya...
but it should be write like this: ANTI AGAL
not ANTI A GAL
AGAL just a short form
 actually in full sentence is like this: ANTI Axxxx Gxx AxLx
i respect you so im not going to write you name out
but its also correct lar
is saying you
luckily you still know im talking about you^^

hey miss
before this i never say you no brain lor ok??
that's right
of course i don't have brain rather than you lor
in this world only you one person got brain mar
and you are the most clever in this world lor
you say you are no.1 who will say themself is no.2 tu
i don't have brain
surely it doesn't mean that you also got brain
ridiculous!

isn't it?
oh
maybe i misunderstanding about you 
im sorry ya
misunderstanding you that who are well-intentioned
恩爱
不够当初你们恩爱啦
分分合合多少次啊
还是你们恩爱啦
im lazy to help you count
in addition its also none of my business
but im wish we two will not repeat you two's style^^v


firstly
clap clap for you
you are awesome
although i already locked my blog but you still have method to read it
can become a detective already
how you do that
can you teach me
i want to learn o^^

im here lor
just you can't see only mar
4 eyes also not point
can't see also
haiz
a poor fellow xD

aiyoyo
liang moi crazy girl ar
me really don't know you are angry de wor
if i know i never go provoke you
but i really don't know
and now make you angry im really feel compunction o
ya im DAMN
but you more DAMN^^

if i say i didn't mean to copy you will you trust me?
other people maybe will trust me
but if you
of course no lor~

oh
not your fault
how come it will be your fault o
you never wrong one
you're always the right person
that my fault
the most wrong is me lor
everytime i say you don't have chance to say?
how come it will be
you are very good in satire people
you can say whatever topic
death one can be say to live
a little things you also can say it as much as you can
no more idea or don't know can say what already
you always will go to find someone to help you
im not as good as you lar
all people listen to me
where got o
your friends so support you ar
but why you didn't mention that you friends listen to you?
just say they all listen to me?

oh please
please stop it
if you want continue is ok
i will play with you

i peep you you peep me
suddenly i feel that this game is so interesting
thank you for giving me fun^^

•••一千【】一个愿望•••





陌生人认为我很安静,朋友认为我很开朗,好朋友知道我其实是疯子

No comments:

Post a Comment