.sidebar .widget { -->
既來之,則安之,hwaiting!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

✲BiLiBaLa✲



yer~
today so horrible at school ><
early in the morning
we have Maths class
Pn.Lua is our Maths teacher
we call her Lady LuaLua
what a funny nickname for her
haha
lol

today don't know her is period or something wong
we all saw her step in our class with angrily
walao
she look like so serious o
we all so quiet
waiting she start to talk

first thing she do is scolded the people who didn't wear full dress for kokum according to the rules
almost half of the class stand up including me xP
everyone in the class she scolded
she almost use up 30mim to scolded us
im so tired for standing so long  =V=
after that she asked us to sit down and take out the exercise that she gave to us for revision one
unluckily
i forget to bring
so she called the people who didn't bring the exercise stand up
haiyo
so me need to stand up one more time :(
another 30min
she asked us all sit down
she started to do revision with us

"what is prism?"
"who can tell me what is prism?"
oh no
she asking us question
 i hope she will not called my name to answer her question
but
"yee ling~"
"yee ling, chung yee ling...the whole class only you call yee ling~"
i quickly stand up and watching her
"what is prism?"
she asked me
haha
how will i know the answer
so i just silently standing at my own place
my three friend at behind me they say they so surprise why i didn't stand up while teacher calling my name
i answer them i  thoungh she called Elaine oh
who know she is called me =V=
other people also think that she is called Elaine
anywhere
at last she not angry anymore(i think lor xP)

i feel that today's time pass very slow oh
hate
and today is very hot
i eat ice-cream at school today
haha

oh no
while we having PSK class
Pn.Chung suddenly came to our class
she called a few students came out to meet her
unluciky
me also in the list =V=
haiyo~
she ask me and another classmate go to meet her at tomorrow 8.40 morning
and the another pair is meet her at 8.50 morning and so on
after that she asked us entered the class
im so ble ble oh
friends is asking me what happen
i said i also don't know
but it's really scary >~<
hope tomorrow everything is gonna be fine

why today im so bad luck ya?
later want go to facebook check how luck am i today xD

===========================================
ask permission from Eve
thank ya Eve
give me one more chance to reply her
thank you so much^^

untill you copy me ar?
nevermind lar
is ok if you like to copy or learn or what else
say me copy cat?
you also didn't better than me
we are same same de lar~

just wanna to say THANK YOU ^^v

•••一千【】一个愿望•••


陌生人认为我很安静,朋友认为我很开朗,好朋友知道我其实是疯子

No comments:

Post a Comment