.sidebar .widget { -->
既來之,則安之,hwaiting!

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

✲09/06✲












last night around 12am
i haven sleep
texting with moumou until 2am
well
last night rain again
thunder
damn loud
first time im felt sooo afraid
really damn loud
i close my eyes
put my pillow beside my ears
because of thunder
power failure
it's normal for me
already accustomed

and now
you see outside the window
black sky
black cloud
rain again
if rain again
i need to turn off my computer
damn hate like that

last night
dad not allow us watching tv
i really don't understand
them want to sleep go sleep lar
why also need force us go to sleep
why they can watch the tv but we can't
not fair
but they always think that they're right
we always wrong
bilibala bilibala
they are so noisy

xoxo,
you know you love me


陌生人认为我很安静,朋友认为我很开朗,好朋友知道我其实是疯子

No comments:

Post a Comment