.sidebar .widget { -->
既來之,則安之,hwaiting!

Friday, June 04, 2010

✲Happy Holidays✲


weeee
good mood today

just go home
actually not early like this
usually
we back home around 1pm++ like that
this is the first time
after taken fail kemajuan
mum directly fetch brother and i go home
then she went back to shop
did she treat us kind
because she want me feel compunction?
or just...simple kind with us?
if she did
i just wanna say
thank you
say thank you doesn't mean that i nice with her
but i know she still my mother
what can i do with her?

today
start my holidays
haven start me already feel boring
facing computer
more boring
don't know what can do
tired of play game
tired of blogging
but except online i don't can do what at home

eyes pain
lumbar pain
(cry)

suddenly feel that my my holidays no fun but boring
hu~
tired

already taken timetable for PNK

Wednesday >>> BM EKO PDG
Thursday >>> BC SEJ BM SC
Friday >>> PDG SC
PNK!!!
how could holidays still have PNK???
i really don't understand
holidays got PNK call what holidays
haiz
no one go to complain T^T

and Friday just two classes only!!!
start at 8am-11.30am
just 3 hours 30 minute only~
need my parents fetch me go and back
that not the important
the problem is i need to wake up 5am early in the morning
arrive school at 6am and wait until 8am!!!
and after finish school
mum came fetch me and need to wait at shop until 1pm++
really wanna cry when i think it

why the classes can't start at 7am leh
and finish it as fast as possible
you know that those student early arrive school like me
and need wait until the classes start
while we're waiting are so bored and wasting time =(

every time got PNK
in my classes
im always is the first person arrive
and the classroom are so scary when you step inside
is soooooooooo scaryyyyyyyyyyy =0

on the way to scholl


while waiting at class room
so bored so i take some picture
the number i take no.27

haha
pn marzita xDD

lastly
wish all my friend Happy Holidays =)

ELing whisper //
 tomorrow is Saturday
is good if i can go work ... ><


•••一千【】一个愿望•••

陌生人认为我很安静,朋友认为我很开朗,好朋友知道我其实是疯子

No comments:

Post a Comment