.sidebar .widget { -->
既來之,則安之,hwaiting!

Friday, June 11, 2010

✲11/06✲













blogging? facebook? game?
boring + boring
is boring for all that
oh who can bring me go out shopping dating whatever all can
i already 4 months didn't hang out
later wanna go sleep
facebook is damn lag i hate it
i already gives up to open my game
no time for waiting it
waiting it just make me feel more sleepy
grrr

moumou has break his promise again
he said will call me this morning at 9am
but i wake up at 7am and wait until 9am++
he haven call me
sometimes i need to say im mean and i know it
just i can't change it now
im sorry for my vexatious

i don't want go to school for PNK next Friday
it is because i want stay at home watch movie
and another reason is because only have 2 classes only
what i go for? but i scare teacher will punish me
need to meet my parent or even gantung me

just now watch Disney movie --- Camp Rock
oh it is awesome than i can imagine
cool and i love it damn love
i love the story i love the actor i love all
i wish one day i could watch finish all Disney movie
Disney movie i love youuuu ❤

xoxo,
you know you love me


陌生人认为我很安静,朋友认为我很开朗,好朋友知道我其实是疯子

No comments:

Post a Comment