.sidebar .widget { -->
既來之,則安之,hwaiting!

Saturday, June 05, 2010

✲The Truth✲


huhu
i cry again yesterday night

 when we having dinner at kitchen
dad suddenly talk about me
ask my mum why she didn't take care on me after i monthly came
they fight about this things
dad had warn me
if what had happen to my health when i grown up later
don't blame they that didn't take care on me
who care about it
i didn't ask them take care me
i will take care myself although i know i can't
but who care

dad said monthly came can not wash hair
if want wash
must dry it as fast as possible
actually i wanna dry my hair after having my dinner
but who ask he scold me
said me didn't dry my hair
so i decide i never dry my hair if he ask
and after this
what he ask me go to do i will never ever do that!

8pm
i rushed to my bed room
bed room's door still open
what they talk all i can heard

mum tell dad 
 today teacher talk about my result
she said i am quiet at class
less talk
always attend school
always done homework
didn't sleep at class
but why my result still not very good

erm
i need to said
actually i so noisy at class lor
always talk
laugh
and always sleep lor

then after mum finish saying
dad said it's because i always think WORK
what?
he said that's why he didn't give me go work
he want imprisoned me
barred me go out
what??!
how dare he!!!
he said he don't believe he do like that
i will not get good result in my examination
after i heard that
i cry my heart out

huh
he think that don't allow me go out i will study hard?
i will get good result in my examination?
actually i will do that no need he say
but now he already mention
and it's the reason why he don't allow me go work
i don't get a big egg let him see already kind to him
he still want me get good result for him?
huh
no way!

but i know that how important my result to me
i can't use it to play with dad
and i realize that
i hate he self-righteous attitude
damn hate
very very hate
he think that all things will be happen like he thought

last night when mum and dad fight
mum also cry
when she cry
i feel pity
but just only that moment

sister accompany me at bed room
she listen me talk about my life's story
i think she understand my feeling
if not she will not cry together with me
thank you sister

i tell my sister
one day her's life will like me, too
just she is lucky than me
she had a wonderful childhood
not terrible like mine
i also told her
study hard
love herself
don't like me

moumou off yesterday
he told me he very tired and want sleep for a while
and he promise he will find me at 8pm
but he break his promise
8pm i start cry with sister
and i stop crying at 9.45pm
but he still haven wake up
im so angry that time
angry without reason
then i asleep
wake up again at 12am
here he message came
i didn't reply
i deliberately
he so clever
he realize that i was angry because he break the promise
keep saying sorry
i know that not his fault
is me narrow-minded
i always like that
im sorry moumou

tonight mum and dad go their friend's wedding feast
leave brother, sister and i at home
mum buy KFC for us
so KFC as our dinner

tomorrow is Sunday
i hate Sunday
Sunday all at home
so noisy
dad will scold people if he bad mood
hate Sunday
hate holidays
but when holidays end and reopen school
i will damn miss holidays
how contradiction am i

ELing whisper //
sometimes i love my parent
feel pity on them
but sometimes i hate them damn much
why i like this?

•••一千【】一个愿望•••

陌生人认为我很安静,朋友认为我很开朗,好朋友知道我其实是疯子

No comments:

Post a Comment