.sidebar .widget { -->
既來之,則安之,hwaiting!

Saturday, June 12, 2010

✲12/06✲















not in mood recently
maybe imprisoned at home too long long time didn't go out
hu ~
eve
when you bring me out?

and maybe is because i no mood
so i always in order to minor quarrel
but he always understanding me
it made me feel more sorry to him

feel everything is different now
every things is changing now
but i didn't know what was that
headache

school reopen maybe is a good new
i can get out from home
relax enjoy
but when i facing a mountain of homework
faint

i keep asking myself
what is the most important now? >>> SPM
what you need to do now? >>> study hard
what your target? >>> no idea
what you doing now? >>> playing

im lazy i know
i need to study hard i know
i need to stop playing i know
i need to stop thinking bad things i know
just i can't walk out from my tricks

time flies  
damn fast
i look at my phone
i look the changing of date and time
from 6th to 12th June

im tired
i wanna to cry as much as i could
i feel that i lack of something
but what is "that things"?
.......

xoxo,
im sorry


陌生人认为我很安静,朋友认为我很开朗,好朋友知道我其实是疯子

No comments:

Post a Comment