.sidebar .widget { -->
既來之,則安之,hwaiting!

Sunday, June 06, 2010

✲today✲


stay at home alone

dad bring brother and sister go sipitang with 舅公
go there to give my dad's brother a surprise =,=

12pm
mum and i at home
mum ask me want go karamusing and city mall or not
actually i want go lor
but who ask dad said he want imprisoned me go out mar
then i listen to him stay at home lar
i said to mum dad ask me can't go out lor
so i listen to him lar
mum said dad said like that because he that time still angry mar
but who care
i don't care

if i follow my mum go out
i can see eveline tu T^T
haiz
regret

if go to city mall also can buy novel
haiyo
regret i didn't go o

舅公 having dinner at my house
i didn't join them
because mum already buy me some fried rice

facing computer already 7 hours
geng o me
didn't feel tired
just play game 
so funnnn o

boring ni T^T

ELing whisper //
i miss hong kong recipe~

•••一千【】一个愿望•••

陌生人认为我很安静,朋友认为我很开朗,好朋友知道我其实是疯子

No comments:

Post a Comment