.sidebar .widget { -->
既來之,則安之,hwaiting!

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

✲i crazy already xD✲


huhu
so hot neh
want dry already =,=

tomorrow go back school lur
hope tomorrow can early go back home
then Thursday holiday again
yipeee
why holiday leh?
because Thursday is my school's teacher day
only form 2,4 and 6 need go to school only
wakaka
syok
extra holiday ^^v
but at home also nothing can do
boringgggggg (shout)

yesterday night mou mou call me
and we talk until 12am++
almost an hour
so today i wake up at 11am
syok o xD

don't know why this few holidays every night i late sleep
but next day i still can early wake up
automatic wake up
黑眼圈so deep already (cry)

 don't know what happen to my hand recently
i always like to wash my hand
sot already
and waste water
but it already become my habit xP

i want go out!!! (shout)
who can fetch me out?

i want go gai gai!!!
who can accompany me?

i want go travel!!!
who want follow me?

// i wish i could go back...

dreaming~~~~~~~~~~~

if i was a princess
i want buy all the beautiful gown
beautiful clothes
beautiful high heels
and so on

if i was the government
i want break all the school rules xD
i want made the school uniform like Taiwan's style xD

if i was the fairy
i was go travel whole the world

muahahahahaha
// sot already =,=

// they got Princess's diaries
i got Pisces's diaries *.^

finish decorated my blog already
happy neh
success put the things i want put
now my blog become more tidy and beautiful already =P
i love my blog very muchhhhh  


•••一千【】一个愿望•••

陌生人认为我很安静,朋友认为我很开朗,好朋友知道我其实是疯子

No comments:

Post a Comment