.sidebar .widget { -->
既來之,則安之,hwaiting!

Sunday, May 30, 2010

✲hotttt✲


why this few day so hot o
feel like got something burning in my body

 1 hour ago
i  just sit in front of computer
then outside start raining
damn hate
rain again??
every time i sit in front of the computer not even press the "on" button
outside already start raining

and now
i just feel damn hotttttttttt
grrrrr

suddenly want eat ice-cream
drink cold water ><

oh ya
yesterday i cut hair already
but the look still same
nothing different
just cut a little only
so my hair still long
although not very long ><

this time decide not going cut my hair anymore
because i want my long hair back ^^

just now i saw pheobe leave a comment for me
she said she already call my mother
and my mother said need to ask for my father permission
pheobe already call my mum??
when?
why i didn't know?
luckily she didn't scold me

are this time everything be ok?
everything will be settle?
and that mean i can go to work?
i don't think so
don't want put many hopes on that thing
if not later if really can't go
then i must very very disappointed
the more hopes the more disappointed

holidays really so boring
don't know can do what at home
no shopping 
no work
no tv
really will boring until die

mum brother and sister went out already
they go to grandmother' house for having dinner
something like a small party
and i don't want go there
go there more boring than at home
i though just i one person stay at home
who know dad also stay at home
so when he at downstairs i at upstairs
when he at upstairs i at downstairs
lazy to talk to him 
huh

oh no
hungry again ><


•••一千【】一个愿望•••

陌生人认为我很安静,朋友认为我很开朗,好朋友知道我其实是疯子

No comments:

Post a Comment