.sidebar .widget { -->
既來之,則安之,hwaiting!

Saturday, May 29, 2010

✲why?✲


i don't know what problem was i
i don't even know

yesterday around 9pm
dad's phone rang
i know is the alarm i set for him
it's finally work!

but you know
he asked us angrily who set the alarm
silent
no one answered him because i was in my room
i just keep quiet
i really don't want speak with him
suddenly i heard he scold people
i know he scold me
huh!
kindly help him set the alarm just wanna to remind him
who know he not only didn't say thank you but scold me
what the matter?
what's wrong?
huh??!

i sms my GUGU tell her everything
she ask me why i fight with dad
i answered her question
suddenly i cry my heart out after i read the message she reply

since i born
my parents ask my grandma take care on me
because they busy on work
so i love my grandma grandpa damn much
GUGU always bring me go around
but unfortunately i not very remember the memories at my childhood
my brain just always remember those bad things
hate! 

as i know
my grandma they all place high hopes on me
but what i give them now?
my exam so terrible
they all hope me can get good result in SPM
but can't promise they that i will success
but in other way i also didn't hope they feel disappointed on me
they all love me more than my parents
they all care me more than my parents
so maybe on that mum always jealous
she always said my grandma eccentric
hello??!
now is who eccentric?
why did she realize that?

why i always so emo
why i always think those bad things
why i always can't open minded
why i always can't make myself happy

mou mou ask me don't think too much
but that not in my control
is easy to think when got free time

but i already decide
start from today
i will force myself don't think too much
this is my life
and my life only one time
so why don't i live in joy and happiness?
i think that is a smart choice rather than be a emo girl right?

in order to make myself more happy
i will gambateh

who ask im just a simple girl xD


•••一千【】一个愿望•••

陌生人认为我很安静,朋友认为我很开朗,好朋友知道我其实是疯子

No comments:

Post a Comment