.sidebar .widget { -->
既來之,則安之,hwaiting!

Saturday, May 08, 2010

✲Last day -Mathematics✲

aiyoyo
maths so hard leh
do the question until i want faint
headache more serious

the question really so hard
seem like the teacher want to kill us

Lady LuaLua will scold me again if i fail the maths again
last time exam only a girl and me fail only
wasai
so shame o

today my seat so hot
because the sun shone on my seat
teacher ask me to move my table towards
later move it back to the own place
but although i already change the place
but the sun still can shone on my place
damn hot

==========ASTRO==========

yipee
i have Astro already
change watch my favorite movie
wakaka 

==========DANCING PARTY==========

can not go to the dancing party already
because my friend said the party held on 1b ballroom
and must have ticket
the ticket so expensive lor
RM50 o
haiz
hope next time i can watch the ballroom dance ><

•••一千【】一个愿望•••

陌生人认为我很安静,朋友认为我很开朗,好朋友知道我其实是疯子

No comments:

Post a Comment