.sidebar .widget { -->
既來之,則安之,hwaiting!

Sunday, May 16, 2010

✲Pisces's Diary_0516✲


it was raining cat and dog outside
oh come on
I HATE RAIN
why this few day non-stop raining?
so annoying when i saw outside was rain

mum decide bring us go to Suria Sabah watch movie
but we lost the voucher which can exchange the ticket
so  mum said no need go already
so disappointed
i had not been go Suria Sabah before
don't be surprise
it's true
although Suria Sabah already open for log time
but i really did not step into there even though standing at the outside there
it is because after it open
i do not have time to go there shopping because that time im still work at HKR
although now i was stop the job already
but i still don't have time to go there
the reason is
my parents don't let me go out
haiz
everyday stay at home
i think one day i will become crazy @@

actually today i also want go to City Mall to buy something
but because of raining
mum said she lasy fetch me go
so today whole day i just stay at home
boring boring so boring

like usual
after wake up having my breakfast
actually is lunch
open computer
open facebook
open my blog to write new article
open plurk
but
still felt bored
why like this har
i have no idea

don't know why for me
facebook was so BORED recently
nothing can do at facebook except playing game
now i less stay at facebook already
because i fascinated with the BLOGGING
haha
now every time i open my blog
i will go to find some cute things to put in my blog
go visit other people's blog
some time will found some surprise

busy with searching background
many background was beautiful
but i can't use them at the same time

besides that
i also busy with searching music
nice music to put in my blog
so that it will make my blog more nice

i also busy with copying lyrics
haha
after that i will sing will my younger sister at our bedroom
mum always will scold us
said we're too noisy
but we ignore it
enjoy ourself in our world

dad wants to watch thomas cup
so i did not have chance to watch the channel i want
i have nothing to do but online

oh ya
before i forget
just wanna to say
Happy Teacher Day
to all my teacher
of course
not included the teacher i hate xD

that's all for today
im gonna having my dinner xD


•••一千【】一个愿望•••

陌生人认为我很安静,朋友认为我很开朗,好朋友知道我其实是疯子

No comments:

Post a Comment