.sidebar .widget { -->
既來之,則安之,hwaiting!

Friday, May 21, 2010

✲I want freedom✲


mum...
let me go please...
i promise them already...
i don't want break the promise...
and i can't break the promise!
why don't you just let me go?
this is the last time already...
just let me go...
just one week only...
just 7 days only...
please...
why you can't just let me go?
tell me why...

she phone me...
i did not pick up the phone...
im scare...
i know what she want to ask me...
i already have the question but i don't have the answer
i want to go
but...

just like my friend said
me like at prison
that was true
i can't go anywhere
staying at home nothing to do but online

i hate my life like that!!!

but what can i do?
nothing!!!

i have no freedom
im feel so annoying
but who can help me?
no one but myself

just now returned from school
im felt so tired
so decide to rest a while
open tv
watching channel 708

dad scold me
what's wrong with me?
im just watch tv only!!!
he grabbed  my remote control
and turn his favorite channel
sh*t

i hate my life
i hate you two
i can't believe you two treat me like this
except disappointed
still disappointed

this time
this holidays

I WANT TO GO!

and

I MUST GO!



•••一千【】一个愿望•••

陌生人认为我很安静,朋友认为我很开朗,好朋友知道我其实是疯子

No comments:

Post a Comment